Nails of the Day: Japanese Style Foil Nail Art

I’ve been obsessed with Abstract foil nails ever since I saw some cool Japanese nail art designs on Pinterest a few months ago. I can’t locate the actual image anymore. But obviously this nail art idea made such a strong impression on me I’ve done these kind of nails in almost every colour combination imaginable. You may have already seen a few different looks on SoNailicious Snapchat and I’ll most definitely show some nail designs here too. Plus, of course full tutorial is coming!




For now I’ll leave you with one of my favourites! The white, bright pink and light blue colours paired with gold foil look so beautiful and fresh. This manicure is perfect for spring or summer. It screams happy vibes!

By the way, for this manicure I used the new flakies foil that just literally arrived 2 weeks ago. The great thing about it that it does not require any special top coat, it remain shiny no matter what! Use it with gel, shellac or regular polish… Plus, it’s super easy to use. Just take a small piece of foil and stick it over slightly tacky nail polish (or sticky residue of gel, if that’s what you’re using), cover it with a top coat and you’re done. How awesome is that?!



Nails of the Day: Japanese Style Foil Nail Art Nails of the Day: Japanese Style Foil Nail Art Reviewed by almas jana on December 16, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.