Love Couple Quotes Pictures and Holding Hand Quotes

Like other deep relationship love couple has some special affection and attraction. Though you are in a relationship or not these love couple quotes will win your heart cause they are too cute by their nature and mostly liked by people around the whole internet. We offering you the most beautiful love couple quotes and holding hand sayings to share with your loving person or fiance. Surely these couple quotes are so romantic among others.


I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you. – Paulo Coelho

You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.

I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough. – Nicholas Sparks


To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. – David Viscott

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. – Lao Tzu

When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.


Sit with me, and I’ll not be alone. hold my hand, and i’ll not feel alone, cry with me, and i’ll no longer suffer alone. – Richelle E. Goodrich

Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you’ve been together, it’s all about how much you love each other every day.

Married couples resemble a pair of scissors, often moving in opposite directions, yet punishing anyone who gets in between them. – Sydney Smith


Holding hands with you is like a promise that, if even for a brief moment or a few hours, we don’t have to face the world alone.

We should meet in another life, we should meet in air, me and you. – Sylvia Plath

I’m oxygen and he’s dying to breathe.

A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences. – Dave Meurer


Sometimes, reaching out and taking someone’s hand is the beginning of a journey. At other times, it is allowing another to take yours. – Vera Nazarian

If I could rewind, I wouldn’t mind that we play the moment our eyes met again and again. – Tahereh Mafi

Every couple has ups and downs, every couple argues, and that’s the thing—you’re a couple, and couples can’t function without trust. – Nicholas Sparks

Sometimes tow people have to fall apart, to realize how much they need to fall back together.


When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.

A married couple are well suited when both partners usually feel the need for a quarrel at the same time. – Jean Rostand

Hold her hand on public, It’s like sayings you are proud to have her.


Relationships dont always make sense. Especially from the outside. – Sarah Dessen

I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.

You and me together make a beautiful “US” .. it is just not a game but truly is our name


Love Couple Quotes Pictures and Holding Hand Quotes Love Couple Quotes Pictures and Holding Hand Quotes Reviewed by almas jana on December 26, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.