Inspirational Motivational Love Sayings And Quotes

Are you feeling afraid about how to express your love? Then we recommended you to visit our special Inspirational Love Sayings And Picture Quotes. Motivational Love Sayings help you to find better ideas to express your feelings. Inspirational quotes about love will help you to understand how to love and will let you learn way to tell your feelings to your lover.


Love doesn’t need to be perfect! It just needs to be true!

You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had.

Every day and night, my mind is filled with thoughts of you. As long as the sun.

I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.

If I knew I would be falling in love with an angel, I would have searched for you harder and found you sooner.

If you were a movie, I’d watch you over and over again.

When I gaze deep into your mind, I am met with the beauty of a thousand diamonds.


Every day I spend with you, becomes the new best day of my life.

I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.

If you lived to be 90, i will pray with all my might to die at 90 minus one day.

If love was a storybook, we’d meet on the very first page.



Within you, I lose myself. Without you, I find myself wanting to be lost again.

My mind thinks of you the second before I fall asleep and as soon as I wake up each morning.

If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.


Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning.

I never give up on you and you will never give up on me. I will always be there.

The most memorable people in your life will be the people who loved you.

When I see you, my heart beats a little faster, my stomach feels a little lighter & my smile shines a little brighter.

To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.

You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.

Thought of you today, that’s not new. Thought of you yesterday, the day before.

Love is my Religion and I could die for that. I could die for you.

Give me a kiss and I’ll serenade you among the stars. Give me your love and I will pluck each star to set at your feet.

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.

Inspirational Motivational Love Sayings And Quotes Inspirational Motivational Love Sayings And Quotes Reviewed by almas jana on December 18, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.