Top 30 Sweet Love Quotes For Her

If you want to impress your girlfriend then nothing can help you except sweet love quotes. Express your feelings to your true love with loving and caring words. Check out our top 30 sweet love quotes for her with cute images. Share these cute love quotes with your girlfriend or wife to let her know how much you love.


I love you more than any word can say, I love you more than every action I take, I’ll be right here loving you till the end.

The course of true love never did run smooth. ― William Shakespeare

It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight. ― Vladimir Nabokov

Oh, you little girl, you stole my heart. Never mind, I will steal you a kiss. That will make us even.

Don’t say a word. Let the silence from our hearts speak for us.

You are my life, you are my hopes, you are my inspiration, you are my everything, I love you!

To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed. ― Valerie Lombardo

I loved you like a man loves a woman he never touches, only writes to, keeps little photographs of. ― Charles Bukowski

No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won’t make you cry!

The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space. ― Marilyn Monroe

Your are my beautiful accident of life. If we had not to meet that day, I would have lost my love

I am caught in your love and don’t want to be rescued.

You play the most wonderful music, and in hours of loneliness my soul can hear it.

You are just a strange little compass that leads me to that wonderful emotion called love.

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.

You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had.

I Love You, And that’s the beginning and end of everything.

To refuse to let their life slip away, write to save another day, love is the movement, on her arms love should be written, arms to help because rescue is possible.

Knowing that I have found my soul mate makes my life complete.

Though I can’t bring the sun or moon to you, I will promise to light your way brighter than both and be at your side forever.

My love for you has no end and I will keep on loving you till my last breath. Love you a lot.

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond

If you put a little bit of my love in your heart, every tenderness will have a meaning.

Love happens at most once the rest is just life!!!

The sun brightens the day and the moon brightens the night, but you brighten my life

I waited a lifetime for my heart to tell me, “She’s the one” and it was worth the wait.

Love took slow steps towards your heart!

Have you heard me in that foggy night? I’ve been calling you to give me your love.

I was born when you kissed me. I died when you left me. I lived a few weeks while you loved me. ― Humphrey Bogart

A rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart…


Top 30 Sweet Love Quotes For Her  Top 30 Sweet Love Quotes For Her Reviewed by almas jana on December 21, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.